1944 Willys MB Jeep Scout Car. Serial # MB358874. Mileage reads 8,975. The speedometer does not appear to be working correctly. Powered by the Willys 4 cylinder Go Devil engine that runs good. 3 speed manual transmission with 2 speed transfer case and locking hubs, the transmission works correctly. This Jeep has a new and correct body tub, the frame is original and the Jeep drives good. All lights and turn signals are working. The tires are like new and this old Jeep looks pretty good. To watch the video, see the YouTube link at the end of the description. For information on how to create an account and/or how to bid on GoIndustry DoveBid, please call customer service at 1 (800) 665-1042. Please contact customer service for pre-approval to insure no interruptions in bidding with bids of $15,000 or more. We encourage you to come out and see the 1944 Willys MB Jeep Scout Car at the location. Bidding closes at 2:00 pm Pacific time. Please email us with any questions or to make an appointment to see the vehicle at firstname.lastname@example.org. California buyers will be registered at the site. Out of state buyers will receive a clear California title to complete transfer in their home state. An onsite shipping coordinator can assist you after the purchase of your vehicle at no charge. Please call (530) 820-3348 for any shipping related questions. To view this vehicle in operation, cut and paste this link to your browser: https://youtu.be/L88AZHe0VEc
||VEHICLE 44 WILLYS
By Appointment Only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 2318 Lindbergh St. Suite E,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: 2100
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: 11' x 5' x 4.5'
- Approved Shippers
2318 Lindbergh St. Suite E, Auburn, CA 95602 US