1986 Reinell Beachcraft Model 200B 20ft Hard Top Boat with Trailer. Boat Vin # RNA005001586. 183.4 original hours on the OMC V6, 175 horse power engine and drive. The boat starts easily and runs good. We are told it runs at 28 knots at 3000 rpm., This boat under went a 2 year restoration and all the electronics, trolling motor, LED nav lights are new, the hull and transom were reinforced, the engine and drive were completely tuned and serviced. The sink still needs hooked up and probably some other minor finish work like hooking up the CB antenna. The trailer VIN # 1VMBP2028F1002119 was also restored. New hubs, tires, LED tail lights and electric trailer brakes. Guide-ons were added for easy 1 man launching and loading. This boat has always been a fresh water lake boat and is in very nice condition, the trailer is road worthy and with a little finish work, the boat will be a nice all weather fishing boat. The trailer takes a 2" ball and tows very easily. Comes with service manuals, some fishing gear and miscellaneous spare parts. To watch the video, see the YouTube link at the end of the description. For information on how to create an account and/or how to bid on GoIndustry DoveBid, please call customer service at 1 (800) 665-1042. Please contact customer service for pre-approval to insure no interruptions in bidding with bids of $15,000 or more. We encourage you to come out and see the 1986 Reinell Beachcraft Model 200B 20ft Hard Top Boat with Trailer at the location. Bidding closes at 2:00 pm Pacific time. Please email us with any questions or to make an appointment to see the vehicle at firstname.lastname@example.org. California buyers will be registered at the site. Out of state buyers will receive a clear California title to complete transfer in their home state. An onsite shipping coordinator can assist you after the purchase of your vessel at no charge. Please call (530) 820-3348 for any shipping related questions. To view this vehicle in operation, cut and paste this link to your browser: https://youtu.be/vgs2Pbn1Y8g
||VESSEL 86 BCHCRFT
By Appointment Only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 2318 Lindbergh St. Suite E,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: 3500
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: 25' x 8' x 7.5'
- Approved Shippers
2318 Lindbergh St. Suite E, Auburn, CA 95602 US