2 Ea., Hollymatic Commercial Food Equipment to include: 1 Ea., 2013 Hollymatic Mixer/Grinder, Tandem, Serial Number: 6613 and 1 Ea., Hollymatic Meat Molding Bulker. Mixer/Grinder used to thoroughly mix and blend lean and fatty meat products for further processing into other products. Dimensions: 45 inches long, 30 inches wide, 60 inches high for a single unit. Tandem unit dimensions will be twice as long and twice as wide as for a single unit. Minimum hopper product capacity of 200 pounds. Minimum ground meat output 100 pounds per minute. A number 52 grinding head. Minimum 10 Horsepower (HP) auger motor. Mixing arm, conveyor screw, conveyor screw drive shaft seal, mix-arm seal and cylinder removable for cleansing. Electrical Requirements: Standard U.S.A. electrical specifications: 208 volts, 60 Hertz, 3 phase, with an average amperage draw of 31 amps. Minimum 6-foot cord with a NEMA L21-30P plug. Estimated Weight: 900 lbs. This lot is being sold as-is, where-is. Operating Condition: Inoperational/Parts Only. REMOVAL TERMS: REMOVAL BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Buyer is responsible for transportation. Buyer is responsible for loading. The buyer must bring the appropriate equipment and resources to manage the load out. Asset ID: DE0008581, DE0008521CM., (Asset ID DE0008581)
||MEAT MOLDING BULKER
Assets located on secure base. Must have valid DL# and registration/insurance to get on base.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 1719 Macomb Road,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 2
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
1719 Macomb Road, Fort Sill, OK 73503 US