Solmates PiezoFlare 800 Pulsed Laser Deposition (PLD) Manufactured 2013, This tool is located within class 100 cleanroom ... See Below
Place a Bid
|Lot Type:||Sealed Bid|
|Open Time:||1 September 2018 07:00 AM ET|
|Close Time:||31 October 2018 07:00 AM ET|
|Time Left:||9 Days, 20 Hours, 46 Minutes|
|Minimum Bid:||€25,00 EUR|
Solmates PiezoFlare 800 Pulsed Laser Deposition (PLD) Manufactured 2013, This tool is located within class 100 cleanroom, previously used for MEMS production. Max wafer 150mm to 200mm. Production stopped approx. 6 months ago, Available for immediate sale subject to offer. - Please see downloadable document for further technical information, Processes: Application piezoelectric MEMS: PZT (PbZrTiO3, LaNiO3), Application gas sensing: metal-oxides (CuO, SnO2, ZnO, In2O3,), Main specifications:, Substrate size 6" to 8", 4 targets in-situ changeable, Maximum substrate temperature 800 deg.C, Process pressure 0.5 - 0.005 mbar with O2, Ar or N2, Droplet Trap to reduce particulates on wafer, 248 nm KrF-laser (100 Hz, 700 mJ/pulse, 25 ns pulse duration)
Click here to view Product-Information
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: , Renningen, 70465 DE
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country: DE
- Phone: +44 (0)207 098 3792
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers