Air Quality Engineering AQE M660-1011 Collector. Unit pulled from active service from a small induction heater line and used primarily for smoke capture and occasional oil mist collection. Recommend replacing bag filter ($180), both AL impingers ($80/ea), and flushing manometer system/fluid plus cleaning unit prior to using. Believe unit was fabricated in 2007. 230VAC/1ph/8A. Used asset was operational when removed from service. We were planning to use this collector on a new CNC line but opted for individual oil mist separators on each tool instead of ganged into AQE unit. Buyer is responsible for paying rigging and shipping costs.
||Air Quality Engineering M660-1
By Appointment only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 7328 Trade Street Ste 200,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
7328 Trade Street Ste 200, San Diego, CA 92121 US