Summit 16-3X60 Lathe. Year is unknown but belived to be older than 1982. 220/440V electrical source requirement. +/- 6 degree of taper. Follow rest range (19/32)"-7". Center rest range (19/32)"-7" range. Tailstock sleeve diameter of 3" and tailstock sleeve stroke of 8". Unit is in fair condition and was a functional piece of equipment when removed from service. Asset id: SC26437438091. Est. weight: 6,200 lbs. Est. dimensions: 118" x 40" x 64". NOTE: This lot is offered for sale to buyers located in the USA only. Any bid from entities outside of the USA will not be accepted. The sale of this lot is subject to additional terms and conditions of the seller, which can be found in the attached PDF. Removal by appointment only. Buyer is responsible for all handling, loading, packaging and shipping costs. If buyer is using 3rd party shipper they need to make sure they have the proper agent release forms or they will be turned away. Buyer must also follow any safety requirements while on site and provide Insurance Liability Form upon request.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 126 A Avenue,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
126 A Avenue, Darlington, SC 29532 US