1995 GE Mdl EN217110 Horizontal Synchronous Motors with Brushless Exciter. Serial number: 217110-1. 6P, 1200Rpm, 3000Hp, ... See Below
This lot is closed
|Lot Type:||Internet Auction|
|Location:||Owensboro, KY US|
|Open Time:||13 September 2018 12:00 AM ET|
|Close Time:||19 September 2018 06:00 PM ET|
|Time Left:||Days, Hours, Minutes|
|Minimum Bid:||$3,750.00 USD|
1995 GE Mdl EN217110 Horizontal Synchronous Motors with Brushless Exciter. Serial number: 217110-1. 6P, 1200Rpm, 3000Hp, 2564KVA, 0.9PF, 2300V, 3PH, 60Hz 1.0SF. Application induced draft fan. Original test reports and drawings available. Item will not be available until May 2018 or later date determined by the seller. Item is currently still in use at seller's facility. Photos are representational of the installed motor/asset. Item will not be available until May 2019 or later; date determined by the seller. Currently worst case scenario is availability in July 2019. Seller will provide exact removal date to buyer closer to May 2018 time frame. 3 units are available for sale and being sold separately or as a group. 2 of 3 motors are currently installed and in operation at seller's facility. 1 of 3 motors is a spare and is in storage at nearby warehouse and has never been in operation. Installed Assets have been in operation for 20+ years with no known issues. GE MV drives that operate them are listed as separate assets on this site. Buyer is responsible for removal from our site if picked up when we remove motor from service (May 2019 or thereafter) or from warehouse if picked up later. Weight is approximately 10 Tons. Buyer will need to rent a crane to lift the motor onto their truck. Seller's suggested local rigging company is Sterrett Crane and Hoist. If the buyer comes to remove the motor when the item is being taken out of service, the seller is willing to assist with loading to flatbed. The motor Removal is by appointment only.
|1||KC00000867||1 EA||Used||Synchronous Motors|
Click here to view Kimberly-Clark T&C
by appointment only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 601 Innovative Way, Owensboro, KY 42301 US
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email: email@example.com
- Country: US
- Phone: 800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers