2001 Blohm Profimat MT 408 CNC Profile Grinder with Cyclotron Filtration system and Torit Dryflow dust collector, s/n: 14-786. X-axis 900mm, Z-axis 320mm, 400mm x 800mm grinding range, 480V, 3PH, 150A. Approx. dimensions: main unit w/ electrical cabinet - 10'6" x 8'4" x 8'6", approx. weight: 16,000lbs.; filtration unit - 13'6" x 6'4" x 8, approx. weight: 2,000lbs; Torit dust collector - 3' x 3' x 8', approx. weight: 750lbs.; cooler unit - 4' x 6' x 4', approx. weight: 1,500lbs.; coolant pump - 2' x 4' x 4', approx. weight: 750lbs. Units are operable. Com. No. 3202 1611. NOTE: Removal by appointment only. Buyer is responsible for ALL rigging and disassembly for purposes of loading. Buyers will NOT be allowed to do their own rigging/removal. Equipment MUST be removed using UTC approved riggers only, no exceptions. Approved rigging company; DFW Movers and Erectors; contact Mark Saylor at 817-676-5278. The estimated rigging costs from certified approved rigger for this unit is $2,650. This pricing is based on loading out 1 machine per mobilization. If a customer buys more than 1 machine, and they are loaded out in the same mobilization, call for rigging cost.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 1177 N Great Southwest Pkwy,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity:
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
1177 N Great Southwest Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX 75050 US