1x Lincoln Power Wave 450 Mig Welder , **It is highly recommended you inspect this lot to confirm condition and contents. The Seller will assist the buyer with loading this lot onto the buyer's transportation. Rigging and transport costs are owned by the buyer. Further information regarding inspection, removal and post-sale instructions, please refer to the auction event page (http://www.go-dove.com/en/events?cmd=details&event=641134&&_per_page=1500). The TERMS & CONDITIONS (www.go-dove.com/termsConditions/641134.pdf) provides auction terms & conditions. The SITE SPECIFIC TERMS (www.go-dove.com/siteTerms/ST_641134.pdf ) provides site entry conditions, site map, registration instructions, and auction bidding instructions. For additional support on how to register, how to bid, how to pay, or how to navigate the website, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 385 184 354.
||1X LINCOLN POWER WAV
Click here to view Hazard-Report
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 180 Philip Hwy,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: AU
+61 (3) 851 84354
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
180 Philip Hwy, Elizabeth, 5112 AU