2004 Makino Mag 3 5-Axis Horizontal Machining Center, SN: 20. Specifications: X-Axis: 118.1" (3000mm). Y-Axis: 59.1" (1500mm). Z-Axis: 39.4" (1000mm). A-Axis: +/- 110 . B-Axis: .001 - 360 . Table Size: 118" x 59.1" (3000x1500mm). Spindle Taper: HSK 63F. Spindle Horsepower: 80(int)/80(cont). Spindle RPM: 30,000. Rapid Transverse Rate (X, Y ,Z): 1000 ipm. Feed rate (X, Y, Z): 1000 ipm. Tool Magazine: 60 tool drum. Control: Fanuc 16i (Pro 3). Machine is equipped with the following: Automatic Pallet Changer w/ (2) 3000x1500mm pallets; Auto Lube on all linear axes, Ball screw Core Cooling; Super Geometric Intelligence.4 Control (SGI.4); Scale feedback X axis; 2MB storage. Additional notes: approx. 114,500 hours under power; approx. 33,025 hours cutting; machine was installed in 12/2004; spindle was replaced in 3/8/18; no shipping brackets included; materials used - aluminum only. Buyer must use site approved rigger: Chad Stallman-Industrial Builders, 701-282-4977. Removal of asset to occur after September 3, 2018. Inspections are strictly by appointment only.
||Makino Mag 3
By appointment only.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
2604 Hwy 20 N, Jamestown, ND 58401 US