1993 General Electric Co. 270T291 Steam Turbine Generator. Serial Number: 270T291 (turbine), 290T291 (generator). 9 stage backpressure steam turbine generator with current extraction pressures of 150psig, 75psig and 40psig exhaust. Capacity of Asset: Turbine 31.5 MW, generator 72,353 KVA. Unit is operational and excellent condition. Major rebuild and rerate project completed in 2017. Dimension and Weight of Asset: 54' long, 12' high x 13' wide, approximate weight 208 tons (72 turbine, 136 generator). For more electrical specs, see photo of nameplate. Unit was in service until 5/1/2018. Est. dimensions: 51' x 12' x 13'. Est. weight: 500,000 lbs. NOTE: This lot is offered for sale to buyers located in the USA only. Any bid from entities outside of the USA will not be accepted. The sale of this lot is subject to additional terms and conditions of the seller, which can be found in the attached PDF. Removal by appointment only. and Buyer is responsible for all handling, loading, packaging and shipping costs. If buyer is using 3rd party shipper they need to make sure they have the proper agent release forms or they will be turned away. Buyer must also follow any safety requirements while on site and provide Insurance Liability Form upon request.
||Steam Turbine Generator
By Appointment Only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
401 NE Adams Street, Camas, WA 98607 US