Krauss Maffe Mdl VZ160/5G Vertical basket centrifuge, unit is in working condition, power 460V/3Ph, 200Hp, RPM 1190, bas ... See Below
This lot is closed
|Lot Type:||Sealed Bid|
|Location:||Chesterton, IN US|
|Open Time:||1 February 2018 12:00 AM ET|
|Close Time:||31 August 2018 05:00 PM ET|
|Time Left:||Days, Hours, Minutes|
Krauss Maffe Mdl VZ160/5G Vertical basket centrifuge, unit is in working condition, power 460V/3Ph, 200Hp, RPM 1190, basket diameter 1600mm, basket height 1000mm, basket capacity 1000 liter, approx. weight 22000lbs, dimensions 121in length by 85in width by 86in height. All centrifuge baskets are rubber coated and were replaced in a phased manner over a 4-5 year period, from 2012 to 2016. Control panel not included, panels are listed separately as lots 240 through 340. Wetted parts are either Hasteloy or Carbon Steel coated with rubber or coated in a product derived by Townley, Inc. Their coating is proprietary. Centrifuges are 26-27 years old. They have always been used in the processing of gypsum They were new when we commissioned in 1992. Asset must be removed by one of the sellers pre-approved riggers, call Bob Bolger (805) 482-7186 or Robert Lupardo (201) 957-5586 for additional details., (Asset ID 3434043)
Click here to view Air Products T&C
By Appointment Only!
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers