Marine Structure Consultants 'GA 6800' Oil Rig Jacking System Electro Hydraulic Rig Jacking System including Containerised Switchboard and Control Unit, 3 x Hydraulic Power Units, Jacking Capacity 4,300 Ton, Allowance For Leg Guide Friction 300 Ton, Dynamic Load 500 Ton, Design Load (LRFD) 5870 Ton, Locking Capacity (Two Rings) 7,800 Ton, Number Of Hydraulic Power Units 3 (1 per leg), Electric Motor Capacity Per Leg 250 kW, Locking Capacity (Factored: Material Factor 1.15) in Design Storm Condition with jacks Secured (Cylinders Shimmed Off) Locking Capacity of Each Jack; Working Ring 5,100 tf; Holding Ring 5,100 tf; Working and Holding Ring Together 7,800 tf; Jacking Pin Working Ring 1,700 tf; Jacking Pin Holding Ring 1,700ft; For Cylinder Support 1,300 tf; Leg Data Cross Section Circular; Diameter 3.5m; Wall Thickness Minimum 75mm; Yield Strength 690/N/mm2; Number Of Jacking Holes per cross Section 3, Diameter 460mm, Stroke 1.75m, Tolerance on Leg and Jacking Holes on Request, Temperatures Applicable Maximum Ambient +35°C; Minimum Ambient -10°C; Maximum Seawater +25°C; Design Temperature for Steel Components -10°C, Certain Information PDF Documents Are Attached to Event Page and For Further Technical Specification and Drawings contact email@example.com
||OIL RIG JACKING SYST
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
Lutelandet, Lutelandet, NO