Coal Fired Generation Unit (Stage 4 - Unit 7). Includes: NEI Parsons Tandem Compound Reaction Turbine, 200 Megawatt, 3,0 ... See Below
This lot is closed
|Lot Type:||Private Treaty|
|Open Time:||3 July 2017 01:00 AM ET|
|Close Time:||30 June 2018 01:00 AM ET|
|Time Left:||Days, Hours, Minutes|
Coal Fired Generation Unit (Stage 4 - Unit 7). Includes: NEI Parsons Tandem Compound Reaction Turbine, 200 Megawatt, 3,000RPM Turbine Assembly, Multibar CuNi Tubed Condenser - NEI Parsons Generator, Frame Size 2F/50/120, Stator Winding, Liquid Cooled Stator Core and Rotor, Hydrogen Cooled, 200MW, 16,500 volts, 0.8 P.F, 8,748 Amperes, 50 Cycles, 3,000RPM, Hydrogen Pressure: 30PSI, 98.34% efficiency at M.C.R., 154 Tons Star Core & Windings heaviest lift English Electric OFW Main Transformer, 225,000kVa, 230kV/16.5kV, 3-phase, 50Hz, Star Delta, Vector Yd1, On Load Tap Changer Wilson Electric Auxiliary OFW Transformer, 18000 kVa, 15.6kV/6.6kV, 3-phase, 50Hz, Delta Star, VectoryDy11 - Babcock and Wilcox design Boiler, pulverized fuel firing, radiant furnace, tangent tube wall, single steam drum, natural circulation, with super heater, economizer, three tubular air heaters and three electrostatic dust precipitators - C.A. Parsons Horizontal Condenser, surface tubed, double flow, two pass, single shell, 105,000 SQ FT heat transfer surface - 8x Babcock and Wilcox D.G.S. 60 (combine hammer and fan sections) Main Pulverising Mills, powered by 6x Toshiba air cooled 1x Siemens air cooled and 1x AEI water cooled 6.6kV, 3-phase, 500kW motors, each fitted with David Brown speed reduction gear box - 2x Babcock and Wilcox HS165 Auxiliary Mills, 9.15tonnes/hour with A.E.I. 186kW, 415V, 3-phase electric motors Pohlig apron plate type Conveyor System, variable speed main conveyor carried on two endless chains with separately driven spillage conveyor - Control Room comprised of various control units, ABB displays (IP not included), ** Where available, we will provide drawings of all related plant. Please refer to these drawings for any additional information. Inspections for the assets will be by appointment only.
|1||ENG-HAZ-PT-1006||1 EA||Used||COAL FIRED GENERATIO|
Please refer to each lot description.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: Brodribb Road, Hazelwood, 3840 AU
- Facility Manager: Robin Rennex
- Facility Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country: AU
- Phone: +61 (0) 3 9379 0904
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers