Texas Instruments LTX Trillium Delta/ST (Delta 50) Test System, 384 Hyper pins, 2MB memory, 100-115/230V, 50/60Hz, with ... See Below
|Lot Type:||Private Treaty|
|Location:||Santa Clara, CA US|
|Open Time:||4 April 2017 12:00 AM ET|
|Close Time:||31 July 2019 05:00 PM ET|
|Time Left:||259 Days, 18 Hours, 0 Minutes|
Texas Instruments LTX Trillium Delta/ST (Delta 50) Test System, 384 Hyper pins, 2MB memory, 100-115/230V, 50/60Hz, with Wavecrest DTS-2070C-01 Digital Time System; . Mfg 1996. Serial no. 105029/24215029. Includes test head. Includes: PTS 160 R7N30 frequency synthesizer, SPARC workstation, additional boards, calibration load plate, Intest IN2-LTTLD50CPPJK manipulator (tagged ID# 3309914), pallet of parts & accessories. Asset ID 1550408, 710574, 710457, 710137, 711601 901137 900464 901172 901186. Note: By bidding in this auction and on this lot, Buyer acknowledges they have reviewed and accepted the Bill of Sale TERMS and CONDITIONS per the attached PDF., Weight 1500, Dimensions 160 x 42 x 76 Inches, (Asset ID 3309904-14), Loc. BLDG D, MISTI# D5029
|1||TISC3309904-14||1 EA||Used||TEST SYSTEM|
Click here to view TI Requirements
By Appointment Only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 2900 Semiconductor Drive Bldg D, Santa Clara, CA 95051 US
- Facility Manager: Robert Lupardo
- Facility Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country: US
- Phone: 201-957-5586
- Approximate Lot Weight: 1500
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: 160" x 42" x 76"
- Approved Shippers