Adding GoIndustry DoveBid To Your Email Safe List
In order to receive all GoIndustry DoveBid emails in your inbox, you may need to add our email address or domain name ( @go-dove.com) to your email safe list.
This can be easily accomplished by adding the From address of our emails to your address book, contact list, or safe senders list. Check with your email service provider if you have difficulty doing this.
Refer to the specific instructions if you are using following email service provider:
Microsoft Outlook 2003
1. In your inbox, click on the GoIndustry DoveBid email.
2. Open the Actions menu, select "Junk E-mail" option.
3. Next click on "Add Sender to Safe Senders List".
1. In your inbox, right-click on GoIndustry DoveBid email.
2. Select "Add Sender to Contacts" option on the shortcut menu.
3. An "Add Contact" window will appear, click the "Save" button.
1. Open GoIndustry DoveBid email, click on "Save Address" link above the message.
2. An "Add" window will appear, click the "OK" button.
1. Open GoIndustry DoveBid email, click on the From: email address.
2. A small window will appear, click on "Add to Address Book" link.
3. When an "Address Card" window appears, click the "Save" button.
- Help & Customer Service Contact Information
- Online Auctions
- Webcast Auctions - Teleconference Phone
- Internet Webcast Auctions - Applet
- How to Bid Online
- How to Pay
- How to Register
- Glossary of Auction Terms
- Website Terms & Conditions
- Adding GoIndustry DoveBid To Your Email Safe List
- Bid manager
- Shipping Information
- Approved Machinery Shippers