Bid Manager is a useful tool which allows you to keep track of lots you are bidding on or just watching. Once signed-in, Bid Manager is accessible by selecting Bid Manager from the 'My account' section in the top menu.
You add lots to the Bid Manger in one of two ways:
- By bidding - when you bid on a lot it is automatically added to your Bid Manager.
- By watching - when you click the "Watch this" link on the Lot Catalogue page.
Bid Manager Screenshot
After bidding has closed, any lots you have won will appear in the Bid Manager's 'Won Lots' page. This is accessible by selecting Bid Manager from the 'My account' section in the top menu, then selecting 'Won lots'.
You can remove lots you didn't win and lots you were watching at anytime.
- Help & Customer Service Contact Information
- Online Auctions
- Webcast Auctions - Teleconference Phone
- Internet Webcast Auctions - Applet
- How to Bid Online
- How to Pay
- How to Register
- Glossary of Auction Terms
- Website Terms & Conditions
- Adding GoIndustry DoveBid To Your Email Safe List
- Bid manager
- Shipping Information
- Approved Machinery Shippers