641125 — Holden Online Auction - No Reserve - GM Holden General Engineering Tools & Workshop Equipment Sale in Elizabeth, South Australia
Opening 25 June 2018 Closing 28 June 2018 06:00 EST
Currency amounts shown may not reflect up-to-the-minute bid pricing. Click on individual lot titles for current bid price, as well as additional lot information.
In conjunction with:
* Please note that we will continue to add lots leading up to the start of the auction. Additional sale information, from time to time, will be added prior to the start of the auction. Please check back as we near closer to the start of the auction.
* View our next auction
* By participating in this Online Sale, you consent to be bound by relevant Terms and Conditions and Site Specific Terms, details please click "Terms &Conditions" and “Site Specific Terms”
* All assets are sold "As is, where is" with all faults and without recourse. Liquidity Services has used its reasonable endeavors to ensure that the description of lot appearing on the Site is accurate, but the buyer relies upon such description at its own risk. Buyers should satisfy themselves prior to the sale as to the condition of the lot and should exercise and rely on their judgment as to whether the lot accords with its description
* Seller and Liquidity Services reserve the right to cancel any offer, including the highest bid, before or after the online sale
* Inspection Date – Onsite inspections will be held on 25 JUN 2018 from 0900 to 1730 (ADELAIDE). Visitors will be taken on 1 hour tours, beginning at 0900. Inspection tour times: 0900, 1000, 1100, 1230, 1330, 1430, 1530 and 1630. For safety and security, all buyers will be asked to leave at 1730. Refer to "Site Specific Terms" list below for how to find site inspection map and instructions. Location: Holden Vehicle Operations, Elizabeth, South Australia.
* Removals – By Appointment, only. The Removal timeframe for this sale will begin 9 JUL 2018 and will end 20 JUL 2018 (End Date). Assets remaining onsite after End Date will be considered abandoned. Due to security and safety concerns, buyers must remove assets during the removal timeframe provided for this specific auction. Seller will assist with loading. Buyer is responsible for transport and securing transport. Additional details will be provided to winning bidders post auction.
* Buyers premium: 16%
* GST applies to this sale: 10% - INTL buyers exporting assets out of Australia will not incur a 10% Goods and Services Tax
* Currency: AUD
* Payment type: Credit Card, Wire Transfer and Direct Deposit. Credit Card payments will be subject to 3% surcharge. Please note that credit charges will not automatically be charged. Contact information will be provided on the invoice on how to make payment.
Please view the following documents PRIOR to viewing the site:
Terms & Conditions
|Bidding Opens||25 June 2018 15:00 ET|
|Bid Close Date||28 June 2018 06:00 ET|
|Award Date||29 June 2018 00:00 ET|
|Bid Due Date||June 28 @ 6AM ET|
|Removal Date||Please refer to above. Further details to be provided post-sale.|
|Removal Time||Please refer to above. Further details to be provided post-sale|
|Pay In Full||Invoices not paid by 5 JUL 2018 will be cancelled.|
|Contact||+61 (3) 851 84354 or Aushelp@go-dove.com|