531025 — General Motors Mexico - Complete Automotive & Marine Engine Manufacturing Lines from Ongoing Operations in Toluca, Mexico
Opening 17 November 2016 Closing 30 June 2017 17:00 EST
Complete 1.8 Liter (L4) Engine Manufacturing Line – View Lots
For more information, to schedule a preview, or to submit an offer, please contact Bob Bolger at +1 805 482 7186 or Bob.Bolger@liquidityservices.com.
* Customer Inspection By Appointment Only
* No Weekend or Holiday Removal / By Appointment Only
* For sales to Buyers outside of Mexico who will be exporting the assets, the 16% IVA Tax will be collected, held in escrow and then refunded to the buyer once proof of export is provided.
* General Motors Mexico will disconnect power, air, electricity and drain all fluids.
* Buyer is responsible for remainder of removal cost. Firm rigging quotes are available from General Motors Mexico approved rigger for each lot.
Rigging price will include:
* Disconnect and disassembly of machine (electrical and mechanical)
* Labeling of all connections
* Compliance with all General Motors Mexico safety and quality regulations
* Loading onto flatbed truck or std. container
* Basic packing which includes a wooden pallet in the bottom and shrink wrap of machine
* To obtain detailed rigging pricing, please contact Bob Bolger at +1 805 482 7186 or Bob.Bolger@liquidityservices.com.
|Bidding Opens||17 November 2016 00:00 ET|
|Bid Close Date||30 June 2017 17:00 ET|
|Award Date||1 July 2017 00:00 ET|
|Bid Due Date||June 30 @ 5PM ET|
|Removal Date||Within 10 Business Days of the Date of Invoice // Dentro de los 10 días hábiles después de la fecha de factura|
|Removal Time||By Appointment Only / Call site listed for removal times|
|Pay In Full||Within 3 Business Days of the Date of Invoice // Dentro de los 3 días hábiles después de la fecha de factura|
|Contact||805-482-7186 or Bob.Bolger@liquidityservices.com|