1x 35 (m3) Kotzur Silo (3). Max Load: 20T. **Please note that this sale is subject to seller confirmation. Bidders wil
This lot is closed
|Lot Type:||Internet Auction|
|Open Time:||13 June 2018 03:00 PM ET|
|Close Time:||18 June 2018 07:00 AM ET|
|Time Left:||Days, Hours, Minutes|
|Current High Bid:||$818.00 USD|
|Minimum Bid:||$858.00 USD|
1x 35 (m3) Kotzur Silo (3). Max Load: 20T. **Please note that this sale is subject to seller confirmation. Bidders will be notified of results within 72 hours of auction close. The TERMS & CONDITIONS (www.go-dove.com/termsConditions/641139.pdf) provides auction terms & conditions, asset removal requirements, export compliance and a site contractors reference booklet. The SITE SPECIFIC TERMS (www.go-dove.com/siteTerms/ST_641139.pdf ) provides site entry conditions, Buyer Removal Plan, a list of approved removal contractors, a site map, auction registration instructions, and auction bidding instructions. A list of available approved contractors can be found in the SITE SPECIFIC TERMS (page 5). Buyer elected, Safcomm approved/accredited contractors can commence removal on or about 25 JUN 2018 and have until 28 SEP 2018 before the asset(s) are considered abandoned in place – unless otherwise agreed to by GM Holden. By bidding on this lot, you agree to provide a removal plan prior to GM Holden allowing the removal contractor to commence work. The buyer will be required to provide a removal plan against a lot(s) [found in SITE SPECIFIC TERMS], which will be reviewed and approved by GM Holden. The buyer is responsible for all dismantle, cleaning, packaging, rigging, and transportation costs. For additional support on how to register, how to bid, how to pay, or how to navigate the website, please view TERMS & CONDITIONS or contact our customer service department at email@example.com or +61 385 184 354.
|1||GMH-ADEL-EL-10050-02||1 EA||Used||"KOTZUR" SILO MANUFA|
Click here to view Approved-Removal-Contractors
Click here to view Removal-Plan
Click here to view Hazard-Report
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 180 Philip Hwy, Elizabeth, 5112 AU
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email: Aushelp@go-dove.com
- Country: AU
- Phone: +61 385 184 354
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers