|Lot Type:||Private Treaty|
|Location:||Milpitas, CA US|
|Open Time:||9 March 2018 12:00 AM ET|
|Close Time:||30 June 2018 05:00 PM ET|
|Time Left:||36 Days, 11 Hours, 32 Minutes|
160 Pallets/Skids, 2395 Ea. (Approx) Tate Floating Floor Perforated Panels/Tiles. Model FF1250. New/Unused. Lightweight die cast aluminum. Contains no ferrous materials to disrupt magnetic fields. Panel-to-pedestal contact ensures continuous conductivity. Excellent rolling load performance. Suitable for all understructures (Snap-Tite & Bolt-Tite Stringer, Heavy Duty Stringer And Corner-lock). System Weight: 6.50lbs/sq.ft. Performance criteria – Static Design Load: 1250lbs. Rolling Load: 1000lbs. Impact Load: 150lbs. Suitable for clean rooms. Each pallet contains 15 tiles. Tile dimensions: L24" x W24". Pallet dimensions (each pallet): L24" x W24" x L65". The understructures are included, but there is a possibility that there might be less than 100% of them. Buyer is responsible for the removal. Removal is by appointment only. (Asset ID PerforatedPanelsTate)
|1||PERFORATEDPANELSTATE||2395 EA||Unused||FLOATING FLOOR PERFO|
Click here to view Product-Information
By Appointment Only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 212 Railroad Ave, Milpitas, CA 95035 US
- Facility Manager: Private Treaty
- Facility Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country: US
- Phone: 800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 2395
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: 24'' x 24'' x 65''
- Approved Shippers