1x Magnaflux Mag II. , **The TERMS & CONDITIONS (www.go-dove.com/termsConditions/641095.pdf) provides an example asset sale contract. The SITE SPECIFIC TERMS (www.go-dove.com/siteTerms/ST_641095.pdf ) provides the site contractors reference booklet and requirements for Assets Removal from a Holden Site document. Lot inspections will be by appointment, only. Buyer's are to contact Robin Rennex for an inspection booking - Robin.Rennex@LiquidityServices.com. The buyer is responsible for rigging and transportation costs. The seller will assist this buyer by loading this asset onto buyer conveyance. For additional support on how to register, how to bid, how to pay, or how to navigate the website, please view TERMS & CONDITIONS or contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 385 184 354. For general enquiries on asset(s), please contact Robin Rennex @ Robin.Rennex@LiquidityServices.com or +61 417 771 087.
||1X MAGNAFLUX MAG II.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 191 Salmon Street,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: AU
+86 400 8209860
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
191 Salmon Street, Port Melbourne, 3207 AU