2008 Eagle CNC Angle Roll BA-50. SN: 20081001. Stock No. 9667. Capacity: (Mild steel) Max size-OD/Wall Min. Dia. Pipe: 2" Sch 40 36". Round Tube: 2-1/2" x 10 ga. 34". Square Tube: 2-1/4" x 1/8" 50". Angle Iron: 2-1/4" x " 30". Solid Square: 1-1/2" 24". Solid Round: 1-1/2" 24". Flat Bar (Easy Way): 4" 5/8" x14". Flat Bar(Hard Way): 2-3/4" x " 20". Channels: 3-3/4" 26". Roll adjustment: Hydraulic. Pinch: Single. Driven rolls: 3. Working plane: Vertical or Horizontal. Speed: 16 FPM max. Motor: 4.75 HP. Power Requirements: 220 V, 3 Phase. Dimensions: 34" x 37" x 50". Weight: 1,700 lbs. Equipped with: New in 2008, installed in 2011. Hat Channel Tooling. 1" 1-1/2" Square Tube Tooling. Foot Pedal. Exclusive BPR Direct Radius "PRO-Bending" Program. Direct Radius Input & On-Board CAD Graphics allow the operator to visualize and edit shapes on screen. Accepts Auto-CAD DXF file downloads. Automatic Interpolation-Blending between bends speeds up and simplifies programming. Standard Shape program Archive of most common-shapes. Servo Controlled Bending Roll Movement offers Industries Highest Level of Material Variance Control & Bending Precision. Large Full Color Graphic Screen Interface. Unlimited Program Memory, Hard Drive + USB Port. RS-232 Serial Port enables use of external Lap Top. Automatic Interpolation/Blending & Mirror Imaging Functions. Variable Speed Rotation & Rise/Decent of Bending Roll. Air Oil Heat Exchanger Maintains Oil at Constant Temperature. Adjustable Lateral Material Guides. Seller will provide load out assistance.
||Eagle CNC Angle Roll
By Appointment Only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 23501 Mound,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
23501 Mound, Warren, MI 48091 US