Paint Booth and Bake Oven Booths. The 2 inline down draft booths are complete with roller door entry and exit, air supply house, extraction plennum/ fans /ducting, lighting, and filtration. Booth is supplied with overhead and side fluorescent lighting, compressed air and breathable air piping/ filtration - Note: Buyer will need to plumb into their own compressor to supply air for spraying/ breathing. Booth is supplied with infrared heat lamps on 2 axis track system (both tunnel surround and spot repair on moveable arm, and removable floor grating that enables spray fumes to be extracted down into exhaust plennum/ tunnel - Extraction filters are at ground level. The 2 inline booths can be separated with an internal roller door that enables spraying in one and curing in the next with a rack and pinion moveable Infrard heat lamp surround. . A gas fired Air House supplies humidified and temperature controlled air to each booth - Modulating motor is used to control gas to burner and cell-deck pads are fed water from the humidification tank. Filtration is present in the form of pocket filters within each air house and ceiling filter media at booth level for balanced air diffusion - Note Filters have been removed from booth ceiling. Filter saturation is measurable via Magnahelic gauges that are present at the entry to the booth. Waste water treatment consists of a scrubber that extends down into the concrete Pit that it is housed.. As these 2 booths are joined to a common mix room the Mix Room is not included in the sale. Extraction ducting that penetrates the building finishes at the underside of the jacking frame that penetrates the roof unless agreed otherwise by the relevant Holden Project Engineer in charge of this asset. The buyer will be responsible for removal of this asset in accordance with standard Holden site conditions. Any pipe work or other services that are part of the building network or that are contained within the concrete slab flooring are not part of this asset sale. As the overhead platform, walkways and stairs service more than 1 asset it is likely that some/ a number of components will not be included with this asset - Note: This will be determined by the Holden Project Engineer for this asset. Please refer to the attached document for additional information. Winning bidders are subjected to the terms and conditions of the sale and will be required to sign an asset sale agreement. Assets will be made available for removal early in 2018. Collections require a removal plan and a scheduled collection time.Winning bidders are subjected to the terms and conditions of the sale and will be required to sign an asset sale contract all documents can be found on the main event page. Assets will be made available for removal once GM Holden ends production at the end of October, 2017. Winning bidders are required to submit a removal plan for GMH review and approval please reference the GM Holden Asset Removal document and Site Contractors Reference Booklet for more information, both documents can be found on the main event page. Only SAFcomm approved/accredited contractors can undertake equipment removal works. The buyer is responsible for all rigging and transportation costs. For inquiries on registration, how to bid, how to pay, or how to navigate the website, please view Terms and Conditions, contact our customer service department at email@example.com or +61 (3) 85 18 43 54.**
||PAINT BOOTH AND BAKE
Click here to view Product-Information
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 180 Philip Hwy,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: AU
+61 (0) 475 555 885
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
180 Philip Hwy, Elizabeth, 5112 AU