1C1_Single action blanking press, Year: 1975, Make: Bliss Welded Products, S/N: 1411A, 1406A, 1880mm wide & double sheet stacker. Length (mm): 38000, Width (mm) 9000, Height(mm): 5000, Qty: 1, approx Weight 30t, Location: Press Shop. Dates for Inspection, collection etc e.g. Inspection of equipment is available in operating condition until 20th of October, 2017 between 9:00am - 4:00pm. Collection requires a scheduled collection time. Collection is available from late 2017. Buyer must contact Liquidity Services to establish a scheduled collection dates. Buyers arriving outside of their collection time, and/or buyers without a scheduled collection time will not be permitted on site. Buyers must provide a copy of PIF Invoice at security gate. The seller will assist the buyer by loading the asset onto buyer conveyance. The buyer is responsible for all rigging and transportation costs. Please note that credit cards will not be automatically charged. The winning bidder will have to contact Liquidity Services to finalize payment or follow the instructions on the invoice. The winning bidder will be emailed the invoice. The buyer can also find the invoice in their online user account. For enquiries on registration, how to bid, how to pay, or how to navigate the website, contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 61 421 332 266.
||1C1_SINGLE ACTION BL
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 180 Philip Hwy,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: AU
+61 (0) 475 555 885
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
180 Philip Hwy, Elizabeth, 5112 AU