In-Line Stringer with Allen Bradley '1550M' Control (Stringer 4)- Xcell Automation 'X3', SN:3018, YOM:2015,Machine is currently used for 3 & 4 busbar, this machine can be upgrade to 5 busbar, current setup spec is as follows 1800 cells/hour, 42 48 MW per year (1500 cells hour) , 1500 cells per hour is only if "Z" bend is used. breakage rate 0.2% down to 160 µm cell thickness, connecting technology closed loop induction soldering, cell alignment & inspection optical Inspection for quality, alignment, & accuracy, cell spacing (varies with cell size) 2 40 mm, Interconnect spacing 30.0 76.5 mm, string length 78 2000 mm, cell technology & types mono & poly (p- & n-types), PERC, bifacial, cell shapes square, pseudo square, 45° corner, cell thickness 160 250 m, range of solar cell sizes 156 x 156 mm, Number of interconnect ribbons (Busbars) 2, 3, 4 BB 156 x 156 mm- 2, 3,4 BB 156 x 78 mm, 2 BB 125 x 125 mm, ribbon types leaded ribbon and lead-free ribbon, sizes Width 0.8 2.5 mm, thickness 0.10 0.25 mm, - machine dimensions Height 2409 mm (94.84 in), Length 5333 mm (209.96 in), Width 2210 mm (87.00 in). - robot control, robot cannot home , (Asset ID 2372000019), Loc. Factory 2 Thailand
||IN-LINE STRINGER WIT
By Prior Appointment.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 49/18 Moo 5,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: TH
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
49/18 Moo 5, Siracha, 20230 TH