Daewoo 10HC Turning Centre With Fanuc 15T. Swing over bed: 19.7""; Max turning diameter: 14.6""; Max turning length: 20.7""; Max bar diameter: 2.9"": Chuck size: 10""; Spindle nose: A2-8; Spindle speeds: 35-3500 RPM; Spindle motor: 25/30 HP; Quill stroke: 3.75""; Quill taper: 4 MT; Travel X/Z: 8.3""/21.7""; Rapid X/Z: 470/630 IPM; Turret stations: 10; Electrics: 220/3/60, 40 KVA; Dimensions: 112"" x 76"" x 71""; Approx. weight: 10,250 Lbs. Equipped with: 10"" B210 3-jaw chuck; Fanuc 15-T control; Tailstock; Full guards with sliding door; Coolant pump; Manuals. "
||Daewoo 10HC Turning centre wit
By appointment only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 21 Kenview Blvd,
- Facility Manager: Site Manager
- Facility Email:
- Country: CA
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: 10250
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: 112" x 76" x 71"
- Approved Shippers
21 Kenview Blvd, Brampton, ON L6T 5G7 CA