Schneider VCP Case Packaging System, s/n 1814-0100. Features: automatic, right-hand, inline product accumulator, vertical load case former, packer, with tape seal. Driven by Allen-Bradley 5/05 PLC with NEMA-4 electrics and two Allen Bradley Panelview 600 touchscreens. Product/container specifications: product type, carton; product package size dimensions (L x W x D); 3.88" x 3.88" x 3.81"; pack pattern (L x W x D) 5 x 2 x 2; container size 20.06" x 8.13" x 8.68"; line speed PPM 150; output speed CPM 7.5. Description of operation: product is received in single file with the 3.88" dimension parallel and the 3.81" dimension vertical. Product is automatically divided into two lanes. One tier of product is crosspushed onto the platen, a layer pad is placed, and the second tier of product is crosspushed on top of the first tier with a slip plate. A second layer pad is placed, and the bi-fold leaflet is placed on the top. The product is then advanced to the load station and bottom loaded into the case. The case is transferred through the flap folding and sealing with 2" pressure sensitive tape. The fully loaded and sealed case discharges from the machine onto the customers takeaway conveyor. Manually loaded.
||CASE PACKAGING SYSTE
by appointment only. Please contact Mike Reske to schedule an appointment. Phone: 440-392-7712, Email: Mike_Reske@steris.com
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 6515 Hopkins Rd,
- Facility Manager: Site Manager
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
6515 Hopkins Rd, Mentor, OH 44060 US