2001 Cavanna Zero 3 Electronic Wrapping Machine. S/N: 3981. Compact structure for minimum dimensions and maximum loading space. Types of loadings: manual, semiautomatic with automatic loaders. Main Features: Robust main frame built in stainless steel. The components are designed to allow an easy access and facilitate cleaning and maintenance; Servomotors control the infeed chain, the longitudinal sealing units and transversal sealing units; Minimum distance from oor mm. 330; Adjustments: speed, cut-off length, reel centering and brake modulation during movement; Automatic stop when the wrapping material is over; Standard photocell to be used with print-centered lm, with automatic search of sequence 180° forward and 180° reverse . Item manifest may not match quantity in description. Asset is being sold As Is, Where Is. Preview is available by appointment. Removal is by appointment only. Buyer is responsible for all costs associated with removal including dismantling, loading and shipment. Assets must be removed by Friday, December 16th 2016 unless otherwise agreed upon by Seller.
By appointment only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: Kilometro 5,
- Facility Manager: Site Manager
- Facility Email:
- Country: NI
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers