iCyt 'EC800' Flow Cytometer The EC800 Analyzer provides flexible and user-friendly options for a multitude of fluorochrome choices through use of non-dedicated PMT's, visibly labelled filter sets for absorption and emission spectra, a variety of included sample acquisition formats, and on-board sample preparation. One to four different wavelengths (405 nm, 488 nm, 561 nm, 642 nm) can be combined for precise excitation delivery to the flow cell. Up to six fluorochromes can be detected in the same sample. The autoloader accommodates 12x75mm tubes, Eppendorf tubes, Microcentrifuge tubes, and over 10 standard plate formats ranging from 24 to 384 wells for flat, V, U-bottom in both standard and deep well configurations. Files can be saved in CDF and FCS format. For analysing the data iCyt EC800 provides an intuitive software that simplifies operation and enables data analysis with easy database management, and is acceptable for CDF files. However others software like Flowjo, Kaluza, etc, can be used with the FCS files. Compensation of the data can be done during the acquisition of during the analysis. , Loc. Norwich United Kingdom
By appointment only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: Norwich Research Park,
- Facility Manager: Site Manager
- Facility Email:
- Country: UK
+44 (0)207 098 3792
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR47UA UK