Engel, Plastic Injection Moulding Machine - 17,500kN/1,700T Dimensions: 10m x 4.0m x 4.0m. 200 Ton; Nozzle RAD: 19mm; Max Clamp Opening Limit: 1900mm; DOM: 2004; Serial Number: 52613. Extrusion Unit Screw Diameter: 105mm; Extrusion Unit Shot Volume: 3766cm ; Distance Between Tie Bars (Vertical/horizontal): 1690mm/2090mm; Shut Height (min/max): 800mm/1800mm; Max Opening Stroke: 3550mm. Fitted with auto clamping, internal hot runner 24 zone, valve gate operating system(Allen Bradley SVG Unit), full optioned core sequencing, full robotic interlocking system and nozzle fume extraction system. , 2 x 2004/2005 INTEGRA 5000 Tool Hot Water Service. This machine is dedicated glass filled nylon material and screw/barrel are made specific to enable minimum wear., 1 x Colortronic dehumidifying dryer, 500kg capacity, 1 x 2004 ABB Robot part removal and loading; S4CPLUSM2000, 1 x 2004 ABB Robot part degator with conveyor, 1 x Conveyor system upper/lower parts carrier. (from operator to machine and from machine back to operator)
||ENGEL, PLASTIC INJEC
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 180 Philip Hwy,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: AU
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
180 Philip Hwy, Elizabeth, 5112 AU