2000 International 4700 10 Bay Beverage Truck. Approximately 150,331 Miles. VIN: 1HTSCAAN3YH328528. Additional Notes: Unit Was Operable When Removed From Service. Unit Has A Mickey Box, DT466 Engine, 215HP/225HP Peak 2600 Rpm Gov EPA 1998, Electro-Hydraulic Fuel System, 215 Hp At 2300/2600 RPM, 560 Lb-Ft Torque At 1400 RPM, 2600 RPM Governed Speed, 225 Peak HP (Max). Unit Has An Automatic Allison MT-643 4-Speed Transmission; With Transmission Oil Filter. Tires, At Or Below DOT Minimum. Doors And Rollers Are Usable. All Decals Will Be Destroyed Before Released To Buyer. Unit Sold As Is. No Work Can Be Conducted On Pepsi Beverages Premise. Unit May Need To Be Tow Off Premise.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 2517 34th St NW,
- Facility Manager: Site Manager
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
2517 34th St NW, Mandan, ND 58554 US