GEA Niro Soavi NS 3024H - High Pressure Homogenizer System designed for the manufacture of pharmaceutical nano-particulate applications including for sterile injection. Unique multipurpose platform, ready for sterilization and GMP for parenteral healthcare applications : 1500 bars through a 25µm hole; year 2009; serial no. 7791; for 3 production particle types: - Nano crystal suspension; - Liposomes; - Nano-emulsion; Asset composed of: X2 preparation tanks (excipient + water PPI); X1 glove box with 2 way IN for excipient and Nano crystal (including a precision scale); X1 mixing / recirculating tank (temperature, pressure, mixing control); X1 GEA B10 000 (11/06/2014) Homogenizer; X1 tubular chilling system with buffer tank; X1 mobile receiving tank (double jacketed); X1 purified water generator; X1 external/mobile control unit; Buyer will get 1 week training with the system from seller experts before removal
||HIGH PRESSURE HOMOGE
By specific appointment. First & Last & Company names. Need to be scheduled 1 week prior
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 13 Quai Jules Gesde,
- Facility Manager: Ratiba Elkebir
- Facility Email:
- Country: FR
+33 (0) 1 55 20 06 10
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
13 Quai Jules Gesde, Vitry-sur-Seine, 94400 FR