Calgon Corp/Rayox Model 120 UV Oxidation System, destroys dissolved organic contaminants in water by fully oxidizing (mineralizing) contaminants via Hydrogen Peroxide (oxidizing agent), 200 gpm, configuration - 4 x 30 kW Reactor, 480v, 3 phase, 60 Hz, skid mounted, fully automated PLC System control, OSHA approved, NEC compliant with skid mounted hydrogen peroxide storage and feed system. Approximately 10 years old, approximate shipping weight 9,000 lbs. Approx dimensions - 137" L x 49" W x 88" H, System is fully operational. Removal is by appointment only. Item manifest may not match quantity in description.
||UV Oxidation System
By appointment only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 180 Laurel Street,
- Facility Manager: Private Treaty
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: 9000
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: 137.00" x 49.00" x 88.00"
- Approved Shippers
180 Laurel Street, Greenfield, MA 01301 US