V6 Cylinder Head Line - Complete V6 Cylinder head line with 18 seperate machining cells fed by an automated convoyer rated at 78 parts per hour. Line includes 48 Horkos 3 axis CNC machines, 20 Enshu CNC machines, 2 Enshu cylinder head air leak testers, 2 Enshu cylinder head washers, Enshu automated assembly machines for the valve seat and guide press, inlet valve, bearing cap, valve seat rapping, plug press, valve guide and seat check. A deck face milling machine and a automated visual inspection process for all V6 cylinder heads
||CYLINDER HEAD LINE
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 191 Salmon Street,
- Facility Manager: Greg Ceniti
- Facility Email:
- Country: AU
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
191 Salmon Street, Port Melbourne, 3207 AU