700,000 TPA Wire Rod Mill A Highly Versatile 700,000 TPA Top Quality Wire Rod Rolling Mill M:M, Anticipated Release date February 2017, Manufacturers include SMS, Schloemann-Siemag-Morgan, CTI, ABB and others, The Mill has benefited from major upgrades and refurbishment most recent 2012, Utilising 130mm x 130mm x 12m (1.5t) Billet producing Wire Rod (5.0-23mm) and Garret (Bar in coil) from 24-32mm, The Mill has a reputation for producing top quality product from a range of steel grades including Spring Steel, Cold Heading Steel, High Carbon Steels and Welding Materials, The sale includes a huge range of tooling and spares together with a comprehensive range of drawings and technical documents. Featured items are as follows; Walking beam furnace, 150 t/hr, natural gas, exit billet temperature 1100 to 1200 deg. C, N2, (2) Strand roughing mill with (8) stands, (3) x 450kW, (3) x 600kW, (2) x 800kW, Crop and chopping shears, (2) Single-strand intermediate mills each with (10) Cantilever (CL) stands with H/V arrangement, (20) x 600kW, (2) Cooling and equalising loop lines each with water cooling boxes, equalising section, shears, (2) Ten-stand finishing blocks, each K type, exit speed approximate 85m/s, Water cooling lines, (2) x 8 water boxes, Laying heads with (2) x 63m roller type air cooling conveyor, and coil forming, Garret line including crop & chopping shear, water cooling boxes, Garret coilers diameter 24.00mm to 32.00mm, Coil handling system with 900m monorail, C-Hook conveyor (Excluding coil compactors), Electrics including switch gear, transformers, switchboards. Further details available on request - Early inspection invited
||600,000 TPA WIRE ROD
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: voestalpine Wire Rod Austria GmbH,
- Facility Manager: Steve Tribe
- Facility Email:
- Country: AT
+44 (0) 7836 688453
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
voestalpine Wire Rod Austria GmbH, Sankt Peter-Freienstein, 8792 AT